Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Fan for Jonsereds 70 E Chainsaw Part # 4612506


  1. bigrichard81

    bigrichard81 Long-familiar OPE Member

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2022
    Messages:
    29
    Likes Received:
    46
    Trophy Points:
    78
    Localisation:
    Dixieland Carolina
    Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    I have for sale some 3d printed Flywheel Fans. Made out of Blue PETG (anele and gas resistant). $45 Jonsered_70e_PETG.jpg
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2022
  2. lwhaples

    lwhaples Acme OPE Member

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2022
    Messages:
    660
    Likes Received:
    1,223
    Prize Points:
    223
    Location:
    Vt
    Local Clock time:
    1:56 PM
  3. huskyboy

    huskyboy Sorta a husqvarna guy...

    Connected:
    May 30, 2022
    Messages:
    9,794
    Likes Accepted:
    41,983
    Trophy Points:
    511
    Location:
    Nutmeg State
    Civil time:
    1:56 PM
  4. bigrichard81

    bigrichard81 Well-Known OPE Member

    Connected:
    Nov 27, 2022
    Messages:
    29
    Likes Standard:
    46
    Trophy Points:
    78
    Location:
    South Carolina
    Topical anesthetic Clock time:
    1:56 PM
    Thanks. This is really a followup to a screw thread I participated in all over on As, but I acknowledge not everyone regard's their postings. I find I personally enjoy this forum many due to the general sense of helpfulness.
    Dub11 and lwhaples like this.
  5. comparison to stock metal? Igniter?
  6. Frank bierce

    Free-spoken bierce Hither For The Long Haul! GoldMember

    I Hold This Forum as a Gold Member!
    United:
    Dec 24, 2022
    Messages:
    4,391
    Likes Received:
    16,630
    Prize Points:
    408
    Fix:
    Oregon
    Local Time:
    10:56 AM
    There..unchangeable it for ya...

    Got mine in the mail today!! Be excited to get onto bolted connected...in real time sensible need to get the ignition completed...as well as close to fasteners..mislaid
    The fasteners...oops

  7. bigrichard81

    bigrichard81 Familiar OPE Member

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2022
    Messages:
    29
    Likes Received:
    46
    Trophy Points:
    78
    Location:
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    This is for the 66e and 70e that used a plastic flywheel fan. This still mounts to the metal flywheel. This is actually slightly lighter than the plastic fan it is replacing.
  8. Madmathew

    Madmathew OPE Member

    Joined:
    May 13, 2022
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Conventional:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Placement:
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    I need one of these! What is the best way to get unmatched ordered from you?
  9. I purchased combined forearm chainsaw and I tail end tell you they are absolutely beautiful. Much better than the original....
  10. Thanks for sending me the that enthusiastic winnow at a reasonable price!!! It really is a of import fan and much better than the original
  11. bigrichard81

    bigrichard81 Well-Known OPE Member

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2022
    Messages:
    29
    Likes Received:
    46
    Trophy Points:
    78
    Location:
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    This is revision 3, with improvements on the way. I have manner too much time in tweaking the purpose to address some of the issues of the original design. I'm grateful your happy with it.
  12. chainape

    chainape Untried OPE Member

    Joined:
    October 12, 2022
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Prize Points:
    1
    Location:
    grass valley,ca
    Local anaesthetic Time:
    10:56 AM
  13. chainape

    chainape New OPE Member

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2022
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Conventional:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Location:
    shop vale,ca
    Local Time:
    10:56 AM
    good morning saved you from a search for jonsered 70e fan bicycle.
    the one on my saw broke last weekend and flew call at small pieces.do you have one available?? thanks Fred
  14. bigrichard81

    bigrichard81 Intimately-Familiar OPE Member

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2022
    Messages:
    29
    Likes Received:
    46
    Trophy Points:
    78
    Location:
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    Fred, I sent you a private subject matter.
  15. Jay Hansen

    Jay Hansen Well-Known OPE Member

    Joined:
    May 12, 2022
    Messages:
    66
    Likes Acceptable:
    139
    Trophy Points:
    83
    Localization:
    Glide, Oregon
    Local Time:
    10:56 AM
    Right at the moment mine are ok, but I am very glad someone is doing this. Thanks to you a good number of these truly fine old saws wish remain useful.
  16. GovanRacing

    GovanRacing New OPE Member

    Coupled:
    October 16, 2022
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Location:
    LaGrange IN
    Civil time:
    1:56 PM
    What's the best way to order one of these
  17. Leob69

    Leob69 New OPE Member

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2022
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Location:
    1136 E 9 th St
    Local Prison term:
    1:56 PM
    How can I buy unmatchable off of you.
  18. bigrichard81

    bigrichard81 Well-Known OPE Member

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2022
    Messages:
    29
    Likes Received:
    46
    Trophy Points:
    78
    Fix:
    South Carolina
    Topical Time:
    1:56 PM
  19. balderic

    balderic New OPE Member

    Married:
    Dec 30, 2022
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Location:
    Chattanooga
    Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    I have a mothballed Jons 70E with low hours that needs a devotee steering wheel to get going again. How do I buy one from you?
  20. Oldbikenut

    Oldbikenut Refreshing OPE Member

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2022
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Prize Points:
    1
    Localization:
    Booker Taliaferro Washington MA
    Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    how do i purchase one of these my 70e has been dedlined for 2 years i would love to have information technology back

Share This Thomas Nelson Page

Fan for Jonsereds 70 E Chainsaw Part # 4612506

Source: https://opeforum.com/threads/jonsered-70e-flywheel-fan-oem-504612506.7244/

Post a Comment for "Fan for Jonsereds 70 E Chainsaw Part # 4612506"